Problem adding license with Novell 4.11

1 view

.Kody

Sep 19, 2003, 3:03:58 AM9/19/03
Hello

I have a problem at work:

When i load the install to add a license, the program fails with the
following messege :
"Unable to get the data file that contains the valid license chain
information needed to the server license installation. (INSTALL -4.11-386)"

I have searched the Novell site and found some info, but i can´t get it to
work.
Would i help to find an old version of install.nlm

The server is running service pack 8... is it true that i can´t insert more
license because i have updatet my Novell vith servicepacks larger than SP3.

--
.Kody

ko...@despammed.com

Marcel Cox

Sep 19, 2003, 11:55:54 AM9/19/03
Kody,

You posted to a dead newsgroup which is no longer part of the official
Novell support hierarchy. I suggest you visit
http://support.novell.com/forums and post to one of the official
Novell newsgroups.

Marcel