need help with login script

Andre Weisskopf

Jan 30, 2003, 8:47:53 AM1/30/03
I want to push a microsoft hotfix to all workstations.
The command to do it is not the problem.
I need to know how to separate between the various windows
OS in the login script.
Right now i can just separate between NT-based and W9x by asking:

If OS="WINNT" then begin or IF OS="Win98" then begin

Is there a chance to separate between WindowsNT4.0 and Windows2000?
What variable do i have to use?

Thx in advance
Andre

Marcel Cox

Jan 31, 2003, 9:54:23 AM1/31/03
This is a dead newsgroup. Please post to
novell.support.os.server.netware4x.install-upgrade instead.

Marcel