Novell Client for XP

StP

Feb 14, 2003, 10:33:37 AM2/14/03
I am trying to incorporate a Windows XP client workstation into my
Novell 4.1 Netware system. I install the xp client fine but when I try
to start my software I get a "too many stations on the network
message" Can anyone tell me whats going on. My Win 98 and Me stations
work fine, its only an Xp issue Thanks Steve

Marcel Cox

Feb 17, 2003, 2:08:33 AM2/17/03
This is a dead newsgroup that has been obsoleted years ago. Please
visit http://support.novell.com/forums to see what newsgroups are part
of the official Novell support hierarchy.

Marcel