Installing Patch

1 view

Ben Blackmore

Oct 16, 2001, 8:34:49 AM10/16/01
I downloaded all of the patches for netware 4.1, and I was wondering how to
install them. I followed the instructions in the readme.txt which said to
copy the files to the nw410\boot & nw410\system directories. But it does not
say what to do them! I did load install, then told it to install from those
directories, but it said it could not fine a *.ips or pinstall.nlm file! How
do I install these files? I even restarted the server in the hope it would
automatically install the files, but it didn't.
Can anyone help?
Many Thanks
Ben