Bindery to NDS printing

Rhett

Jun 18, 2001, 12:46:55 PM6/18/01
First of all I need to say that I don't know much about Novell at all.
Right now we're running 4.1 but will soon be moving to 5.1. We've got
3 Novell servers and all of our printers are HP's with Jedadmin boxes.
Before we can do that I've been assigned the task of making sure that
everyone prints everything through NDS instead of bindery services.
My question is, what do I need to do to get this up and running?
Any help would be incredibly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rhett
rhettsa...@yahoo.com