Using Application Dialog w/Corel & NT4

Mark Puchalski

Oct 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/12/00
I'm having a problem on one of my workstations that I can't track down.
Running Windows NT 4/SP6a with Corel WordPerfect Legal Edition 8 (SP5) and
GroupWise 5.5.4.

With integrations enabled and GroupWise open, I click File|Open and get the
GroupWise DMS screen. Ok. If I click on the 'Use Application Dialog"
screen, the GroupWise window is dismissed and then WordPerfect locks. Task
manager shows WP is not responding. The only way that I can reliably get to
the WordPerfect file management screen is by closing GroupWise.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Danita Zanrè

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
Hmm - I can't duplicate this, but I don't have 5.5.4, so that might be the difference. Let me see if anyone else has any ideas!

Danita Zanrč
Volunteer Novell Support Connection Sysop
see www.caledonia.net/sysops.html for "Document Management with GroupWise 5.5"