Document Management training & reference

Laurence McDonald

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
Hello!

Does anyone know where I might find good training materials or books
for Document Management in Groupwise 5.5.

Let me know.

Thanks

* Sent from Novell Discussion Forums http://novell.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *

Danita Zanre

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
Well, we've already talked about my book <g>.

For training materials I know a couple of people, but I'll have to dig out how to contact them - I'll post those for you later.

Danita Zanrč
Volunteer Novell Support Connection Sysop
see www.caledonia.net/sysops.html for "Document Management with GroupWise 5.5"

>>> Laurence McDonald<LMcDonal...@sfc.ac.uk.invalid> 10/2/2000 11:37:31 AM >>>

Gregg

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
Laurence,

I have created 11 documents that provided Step-by-Step "How To" for
end-users. They include screenshots and have been tested with end
users.

If you are interested, let me know. Take it off line and contact me
at: gr...@hinchmanconsulting.com