Folder list won't stay expanded

Dennis Cormier

Sep 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/21/00
GroupWise 5.5 Network: When I expand all folders in my folder list down
to the last sub folder, close and re-open GroupWise, all but 2 folder
remain expanded.

Theses 2 folders contain a large amount of sub folders, and its really
annoying to have to expand every time I start GroupWise. Nobody has has
been able to replicate the problem within GroupWise 5.5 on another
system on the same LAN.
When they expand the folder list, close and open GroupWise all remains
expanded. There is no difference between the expanded and unexpanded
folders. They are not shared and have the same properties.

Can anyone help??

DAC

Danita Zanrè

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
I'm sorry - I really can't duplicate this either. Do you know what Service Pack level you are at?

Danita Zanrč
Volunteer Novell Support Connection Sysop
see www.caledonia.net/sysops.html for "Document Management with GroupWise 5.5"