Client hanging when reading new mail

COUCHOU

Nov 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/30/00
When I want to read a new mail, groupwise hang and I must do
ctrl+alt+sup and ending task... Groupwise 5.2 and netware client 3.21.
Thanks

* Sent from Novell Discussion Forums http://novell.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *

Automatic reply

Dec 6, 2000, 5:01:56 AM12/6/00
COUCHOU,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check the knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com
- Check out the product specific information available at http://support.novell.com/feature/before-call.htm
- Check Additional Support options http://support.novell.com/additional/
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct news group. To see which groups are available, go to http://support.novell.com/forums/scfindex.htm (NNTP) or http://novell.remarq.com/novell/home.asp (Web)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Your Novell Support Connection Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/