Free Reading Software for your library

SJavamaster

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00
Free Software for your Library

Obtain a Free copy of Scan and Read Lite for your School District. Premier
Programming Solutions has given away over 300 copies of its OCR reading package
to school districts in the State of Michigan. It is being used by students with
all types of needs, but it has been exceptionally beneficial to students with
Dyslexia and other forms of LD.

Scan and Read is an inexpensive alternative to the more expensive reading
machines. It works with or without a scanner. Students can place printed
material on a scanner and it will scan and then read it to them. Or they can
open up an existing document and have the system read it to them. It is very
easy to use, within minutes you can show a student how to use it.

People where skeptical of what they would get for only $89.95 so we gave them a
copy to evaluate. Over 80 percent of the school districts that received a free
copy sent us an order for more. Try our software risk free. We offer special
discount on site license for School districts.

Check out our Web Page for more information about our products and the free
software offer.

www.premier-programming.com