Creating

David Rippy

Dec 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/6/00

I am trying to use Groupwise's document management features to store
documents for a company I am working with. I need to create a separate
folder for each client. Each client folder will have most sub folders in
common. I would like to find a way to automatically create the common
subfolders with permissions based on the client folder and preset
permissions. So if I create a folder for John Smith, Groupwise will
create billing, correspondence and research folders. I should have all
rights to all files and sub-folders. The billing department should have
full rights to the billing folder and so on for the other folders.

Is there a way to create a template of folders? or use Rules? Would I
have to use the developer's kit? If so can I use the developer's kit to
extend the Groupwise client or do I have to create another client?

Thanks for any help!

--
Dave

da...@gci.net