Deleting user and orphaned documents

RDH

Nov 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/16/00
I have some users that I need to delete from the system, but I want to
do some mass document operations on their documents before I do this so
that I don't have to deal with the orphaned documents on the backend.
My question concerns which documents I need to reassign. Is it just
the documents where the user to be deleted is the author? Is it just
the documents where the user to be deleted is the creator? Is it both
these? My hunch is the ones where the user to be deleted is the
author, but I don't trust my hunches in this situation.

* Sent from Novell Discussion Forums http://novell.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *

Dave Parkes

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
To RDH

Duplicate, just got the other one

Cheers Dave

--

Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support.novell.com/forums/

RDH

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
Yes, sorry about this. I realized after I posted here that I wasn't in
the Library Administration forum.

Dave Parkes

Nov 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/18/00
To RDH

No problem, at least you did find the other reply :-)