Password Authentication

DanceRat

Feb 10, 2004, 6:39:47 PM2/10/04
Hi all -

Security wise, does anyone know of an LDAP or NDS field that can only
be gotten to by administrators that would store something like a pin
or security identification name (like the old mother's maiden name) so
that we could import all the current identifiers in our mainframe app?
Or I am open to ideas about how it works for you? Basically we want
to be able to store something safely, hopefully encrypted so that only
admins can get to the user's information. Thanks in advance!

Marcel Cox

Feb 11, 2004, 10:53:10 AM2/11/04
DanceRat,

You posted to a dead newsgroup which is no longer part of the official
Novell support hierarchy. I suggest you visit
http://support.novell.com/forums and post to one of the official
Novell newsgroups.

Marcel