Unable to load dstrace

rzl...@hotmail.com

Jul 18, 2005, 4:56:05 PM7/18/05
Hi I hope this is in the correct forum I am having an issue where I am
unable to load dstrace. On the console screen I get an error message
init failed. This is a 6.5sp2 server running edir 8.7.3.2. On the
logger screen I get the following message

Trace utility for Novell eDirectory 8.7.3

Version 10551.13 May 26, 2004

Copyright 1993-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
DSTRACE.NLM - Error loading configuration -683.

SERVER-5.70-1553: Module initialization failed.

Module DSTRACE.NLM NOT loaded

Any suggestions?.

Marcel Cox

Jul 20, 2005, 9:14:09 AM7/20/05
Rzlinux,

You posted to a dead newsgroup which is no longer part of the official
Novell support hierarchy. I suggest you visit
http://support.novell.com/forums and post to one of the official
Novell newsgroups.

Marcel