User/password synchronization

nospam

Dec 6, 2006, 5:36:26 PM12/6/06
I need some help with user/password synchronization between Novell
(eDirectory), Windows 2000 (Active Directory) and SLES 9 (OpenLDAP
directories). We using Novell DirXML to synchronize the users and their
password into the directory vault running on Novell Netware 6.5. The
synchronization between Novell and Windows using DirXML worked well, but
that didn't work in SLES 9. I have Novell Remote Loader and OpenLDAP
running on SLES 9 but it can't synchronize with Novell server. From the
log file I see that the Linux server have connection to Novell server
via remote loader but it can't connect to LDAP database because of
syntax error (code 34) and its still trying to read the schema from
cn=schema on LDAP server (I send the log file along with these post). My
question is how can I synchronize user/password between Novell <-> Linux ?

Greetings,

Dre

trace.log.1

marce...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2006, 9:19:25 AM12/7/06
nospam wrote:

> Hi,
> I need some help with user/password synchronization between Novell
> (eDirectory), Windows 2000 (Active Directory) and SLES 9 (OpenLDAP
> directories). We using Novell DirXML to synchronize the users and their
> password into the directory vault running on Novell Netware 6.5.

It's probably best to post your question in one fo the Identity
Management newsgroups on Novell's news server: (Identity Management is
the new name for DirXML):

http://support.novell.com/forums/2im.html

nospam

Dec 7, 2006, 3:06:36 PM12/7/06