ldap bind problem.

Peleg

Apr 7, 2003, 7:33:33 AM4/7/03
Hi All
1. I installed NDS 5.1, I did not configure the CA therefore I do not have
an ssl access to ldap.
2. I write a very simple application that just bind to the ldap, using the
ldap_simple_bind. I pass this API the user name and password of admin.
The function returns with LDAP_STRONG_AUTH_REQUIRED(0x08) error code.

My question:
What are the options to bind the ldap with out using SSL?

Marcel Cox

Apr 22, 2003, 9:32:21 AM4/22/03
You posted to a dead newsgroup which is no longer part of the official
Novell support hierarchy. I suggest you visit
http://support.novell.com/forums and post to one of the official
Novell newsgroups.

Marcel