Giving the permission to grant rights to the object

kazak

Jan 11, 2006, 5:55:33 PM1/11/06
Hello,
I am new to Novell so I am apologise for being disabled in asking
question in a more concrete manner.
I need to give user the right to provide other users with the
permissions on the selected object.
Sample:
users1, grants user2 right to set read permissions on folder "etc" for
user3.

I have to implement API function that will do that. I'll be using C NDS
API for that.
Can you give me a hint how can I do that?

Thanks a lot.
Andrey.

Marcel Cox

Jan 12, 2006, 3:33:07 PM1/12/06
kazak,

You posted to a dead newsgroup which is no longer part of the official
Novell support hierarchy. I suggest you visit
http://support.novell.com/forums and post to one of the official
Novell newsgroups.

Marcel

kazak