Obtaining invitee status

Jeff McKay

Feb 1, 2010, 1:23:07 PM2/1/10
Using the GWOAPI with C++, is it possible to obtain the status (accepted or
declined) of each invitee of an
appointment? Currently I can see in the Recipients interface, calls to
obtain the display name, email address,
email type, address resolved, and target type (to, cc, bcc), but nothing
about status. I see that for the overall
appointment, I can obtain the status, but that is just for the user I am
logged in as, not all the people who were
invited to the meeting.

Preston Stephenson

Feb 2, 2010, 6:19:23 AM2/2/10
RecipientStatus has been in since 8.0.0.
There is no plan to port it back to 7.0.x

Here are the header files for 7.0.3, 8.0.0
and 8.0.1.

ftp://ftp.novell.com/outgoing/gwoapi_h.zip

Preston

>>> On Monday, February 01, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Jeff
McKay<jeff....@comaxis.com>

Jeff McKay

Feb 2, 2010, 3:05:22 PM2/2/10
Thanks. Do you happen to have any sample C++ code that uses
get_RecipientStatusList() and
get_StatusType()? I can't quite figure out how to fit them into my current
project. As an aside, do you
know when Novell is going to get developer.novell.com fully working again?
I have been trying to download the
latest version of the Object API kit, but keep getting "server time out"
error messages.

"Preston Stephenson" <PStep...@gw.novell.com> wrote in message

Preston Stephenson

Feb 3, 2010, 7:12:13 AM2/3/10
I passed on the request about the SDK site.
I don't have sample code for the recipient status.
There is a problem with the RecipientStatusList.Item()
method. In the header file, the index parameter is
defined to be a VARIANT. It should be a long. There
is an outstanding bug on that.

>>> On Tuesday, February 02, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Jeff
McKay<jeff....@comaxis.com>

Preston Stephenson

Feb 4, 2010, 3:08:43 PM2/4/10
There were some problems with the server,
but it should be back up.