Attachments Add

1 view

mikel

Mar 1, 2010, 9:25:49 AM3/1/10
I have an app which sends an emails with attachments - this works fine with
GW6.5 but NOT GW7 client!

I'm using

objMessage.Attachments.Add("c:\test.log")

Like I said this has worked fine for several years (6 & 6.5) but I get NO
error or exception (and NO attachments) with 7.02 !

Preston Stephenson

Mar 2, 2010, 6:47:23 AM3/2/10
I'm sorry, I'm not able to help you with 7.0.2.
If you can reproduce it with 8.0.x, let me know.