Re: Messages sent from GroupWise client appear in sender Mailbox

Preston Stephenson

Mar 1, 2010, 6:43:25 AM3/1/10
The Sent Items folder is a special folder. it is a container
folder as well as a query folder.

The Sent Items folder will show all sent items in the Mailbox,
Calendar and Sent Items folder.

By default, all sent items are created in the Mailbox folder.

The GWClient, by default, filters out the sent items when
showing the Mailbox folder. You can change the properties to
show the sent items.

You will need to handle the filtering on your side.