Outlook Recovery.

Arthur

Nov 19, 2009, 11:43:31 AM11/19/09
Outlook 2007. We don't use Exchange. Anyone know of good software for
recovering accidentally deleted messages and folders?

Thanks for any replies.

Matthew

Nov 19, 2009, 11:50:42 AM11/19/09
I don't. I know of tools to recover data from drives and tools to
repair PST files, but I've never seen one that recovers deleted messages
from the pst file. If you find one I would like to know what it is.

W_ Prindl

Nov 19, 2009, 1:02:14 PM11/19/09
1) Backup - any software will work for this
2) Recycle bin

Nothing more.
--
W. Prindl

kjhurni

Nov 19, 2009, 3:05:55 PM11/19/09

Perhaps microsoft or Quest Software?

--
kjhurni
kjhurni's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=734

Lindsey Johnstone

Nov 19, 2009, 8:53:51 PM11/19/09
Arthur said,

> Outlook 2007. We don't use Exchange. Anyone know of good software for
> recovering accidentally deleted messages and folders?
>
> Thanks for any replies.

What about the built in "Recover deleted records" function?

--
Lindsey
Xananews 1.19.1.194

Dave Taylor

Nov 25, 2009, 2:49:46 AM11/25/09
"Arthur" <art...@novell.com> wrote in news:TAeNm.175$fB.100
@kovat.provo.novell.com:

> Outlook 2007. We don't use Exchange. Anyone know of good software for
> recovering accidentally deleted messages and folders?
>
> Thanks for any replies.

If the pst has not been compressed then they are still in there.
Ontrack has a tool.

--
Ciao, Dave

wangdong

Dec 3, 2009, 3:55:44 AM12/3/09

Try the data-recover tool called Advanced Outlook Repair. It can help
to undelete the emails you delete by mistake. You can download a free
demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe .

And visiting http://www.datanumen.com/aor/ can get detailed
information about Advanced Outlook Repair.

Wangdong

Marcel Cox

Dec 4, 2009, 12:47:47 PM12/4/09
wangdong,

Your message was not posted to the official Novell news
server. While your news server might show the Novell support
newsgroups, Novell has no official connection with other news
servers on the Internet. Therefore, the message you posted
will probably never propagate to the official Novell server.
The SysOps only see messages on the Novell server and for
that reason, you will probably never get a reply to your
message posted here.

I suggest you post your message directly to the official
Novell news server at news://forums.novell.com or to Novell's
Web based forums at http://forums.novell.com. The access to
Novell's news server is free and does not require registration.
The access to Novell�s web forums requires registration but
Everyone who wants can register. See
http://forums.novell.com/faq.php for details.

This message was posted automatically. Please do not reply
to it.

--
Marcel Cox
Novell Support Forums SysOp

bent...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2012, 1:43:53 AM7/20/12
On Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:13:31 PM UTC+5:30, Arthur wrote:
> Outlook 2007. We don&#39;t use Exchange. Anyone know of good software for
> recovering accidentally deleted messages and folders?
>
> Thanks for any replies.

Hey...
last week, i too faced the same problem and used the <a href="http://www.recoveroutlook.net">Outlook recovery</a> software to recover the deleted messages and folders. I got back my data. You can also <a href="http://www.recoveroutlook.net/download/recoveroutlook.exe>download</a> the software and check the recovery results.