Can ‘Star Wars: Episode III’ be saved?

Marcel Cox

May 20, 2004, 2:25:35 PM5/20/04
Can ‘Star Wars: Episode III’ be saved?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4980465/

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.16.3.1)

Elrey Delasofa

May 20, 2004, 2:28:19 PM5/20/04
Man I sure hope not... I think they should release it straight to DVD.
Nothing but worse and worse sequels or rather "prequels" keep coming outta
George Lucas' wee little mind.

"Marcel Cox" <cim...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

Rick Chisholm

May 20, 2004, 2:48:34 PM5/20/04
not a chance - no Han Solo...

Rick

--
|>>----------<<|
The first rule of NCC is, you do not talk about NCC.

Uwe Buckesfeld

May 20, 2004, 2:57:16 PM5/20/04
ROTFL...

Uwe Buckesfeld

May 20, 2004, 2:57:29 PM5/20/04
Rick Chisholm <rchi...@NOSPAMsouthlandonline.com> wrote in news:647rc.57$Nh.9@prv-
forum2.provo.novell.com:

> not a chance - no Han Solo...

Exactly.

Doug Black

May 20, 2004, 3:16:39 PM5/20/04
Elrey Delasofa wrote:

> Man I sure hope not... I think they should release it straight to DVD.
> Nothing but worse and worse sequels or rather "prequels" keep coming outta
> George Lucas' wee little mind.

Did you hear they're going to do a Star Wars TV series? Yes, really.

iNcogNito

May 20, 2004, 3:17:25 PM5/20/04
mmmh..

Have Padme die secretly giving birth .. Anakin goes nuts .. voila Darth.
The federation is of course a trick ... the stormtroopers go to the dark
sides .. side
fight/struggle fight struggle .. death star plans being stolen ...

Cue Star Wars IV .....

--
He Wakes up at night screaming "Take out Pedro! Take out Pedro!" Ha Ha!

Rick Chisholm

May 20, 2004, 3:25:23 PM5/20/04

> Did you hear they're going to do a Star Wars TV series? Yes, really.

a Half-Life TV type feed off the Star Wars Galaxies MMPORG

schaufel...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2012, 12:45:02 AM11/13/12
Can you believe they will be making a new one? A disney star wars! It seems crazy that it is actually happening. But the biggest challenge is to find a director -- nobody wants to take on this project - its too much to be the next Star Wars protege. This article features some of the directors that have turned it down and why.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/11/jj-abrams-latest-director-turn-down-star-wars