Happy Birthday...

Paul Wolf

Aug 3, 2004, 10:16:47 AM8/3/04

Aug 3, 2004, 10:28:47 AM8/3/04

Aug 3, 2004, 10:37:15 AM8/3/04

Aug 3, 2004, 10:31:13 AM8/3/04

Aug 3, 2004, 10:38:39 AM8/3/04

Aug 3, 2004, 11:37:46 AM8/3/04
An early happy birthday to you Joe.

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.16.3.1)

MichaelC

Aug 3, 2004, 11:37:15 AM8/3/04
Paul
> Joe!!!!
>
> Hope your day is a good one!!!

You didn't notice that it's for tomorrow then? <vbg>

Michael
--
If something's hard to do, it's not worth doing

D Hunter

Aug 3, 2004, 12:53:27 PM8/3/04
Happy b-day. Take one duck out of petty cash.

DHunter

"Why do we work so hard? Because we have products that hardly work!" Former M$ Admin

Susan

Aug 3, 2004, 1:02:41 PM8/3/04
Uwe:

Surely somewhere in the world it's Wednesday already, or close to it.
<G>

Susan
Novell Community Chat Moderator

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_rules.html
http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site

Paul Wolf

Aug 3, 2004, 1:25:54 PM8/3/04
> Joe!!!!
>
> Hope your day is a good one!!!
>
> Paul W.

Yeah, I appear to be a little premature (as opposed to immature).

My bad.

Paul W.

Orangeblossom Boffin of Needlehole

Aug 3, 2004, 2:20:34 PM8/3/04
Happy B-Day Joe

--
"Its just one of those days, feelin' like a freight train. First one to
complain leaves with a blood stain."

Limp Bizkit, Break Stuff off of Significant Other

DaN CheuNg

Aug 3, 2004, 3:46:11 PM8/3/04
Happy B-day Joe! Enjoy!

--
Dan C.

Pete Dumont

Aug 3, 2004, 6:13:26 PM8/3/04
Happy birthday, Joe. As a resolution, how about more thwackable posts? <EG>

Susan

Aug 3, 2004, 8:13:32 PM8/3/04
Pete:

Joe wouldn't do that to me. He's my friend. : )

Uwe Buckesfeld

Aug 4, 2004, 12:23:27 AM8/4/04
Susan <nsf.sys...@myrealbox.com> wrote in

> Surely somewhere in the world it's Wednesday already, or close to it.

Oh, it is here, you are right!

Happy BDay, Joe!
:-)

MichaelC

Aug 4, 2004, 1:52:47 AM8/4/04
Uwe
> Oh, it is here, you are right!

Ah, the correct day at last :-)

> Happy BDay, Joe!

Happy Birthday indeed Mr Moore, may you drink lots and have a rain party

Susan

Aug 4, 2004, 2:20:04 PM8/4/04
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Joe! <G>

Chris

Aug 5, 2004, 11:52:14 AM8/5/04
Happy belated birthday Joe!

Chris

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:49 PM8/5/04
Lindsey,

> HB, my friend!

many thanks, my fiend :)

No-N-Joe (Man-Eating Smurf)
http://just.fdisk-it.com
Coming Soon "Migrating from NetWare Enterprise Web Server to Apache
1.3.x"
if I wanted that GUI'ized/browserized/activeXed carp I would run
windows servers

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:50 PM8/5/04
MichaelC,

> may you drink lots and have a rain party

I did and it is raining :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:51 PM8/5/04
Orangeblossom,

> Happy B-Day Joe

thanks

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:48 PM8/5/04
Paul,

> Hope your day is a good one!!!

it was, other than a bit of confusion in another forum - I thought I
had lost my mind - I haven't purged my VA db for the forums for over a
year, and the new happy birthday wishes threaded to last years and I
saw me saying thanks to all these happy birthday wishes and couldn't
remember any of them - I was quite sure I wasn't that drunk

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:49 PM8/5/04
Stevo,

> Yes, hope it's a GREAT day!

it was ok - but boy am I hungover today :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:51 PM8/5/04
D,

> Take one duck out of petty cash.

my stomach is too delicate to eat a greasy duck today :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:51 PM8/5/04
Marcel,

> An early happy birthday to you Joe.

and a late thank you to you, Marcel :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:52 PM8/5/04
DaN,

> Enjoy!

I did - just wish I hadn't enjoyed quite so much :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:52 PM8/5/04
Pete,

> As a resolution, how about more thwackable posts?

no, I don't think so - my life expantancy, according to the evil work
comp lawyer, is 34.2 more years - don't want to lose them :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:52 PM8/5/04
Susan,

> He's my friend. : )

yuppers, and I don't like the [THWACKS] either :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:49 PM8/5/04
Travis,

> Happy Birthday!!!!!

thanks!

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:53 PM8/5/04
Susan,

> Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Joe!

thank you :) Now what do I do when the person I celebrated with thinks
a little you-know-what makes us boyfriends?

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:50 PM8/5/04
Uwe,

> Is it Wednesday already?

no, it is Thursday, I think

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:50 PM8/5/04
Uwe,

> Happy BDay, Joe!

thanks!

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 5, 2004, 3:15:53 PM8/5/04
Chris,

> Happy belated birthday Joe!

Stevo

Aug 5, 2004, 3:17:22 PM8/5/04
> it was ok - but boy am I hungover today :)

mission accomplished then, huh? <G>

Sewermonger

Aug 5, 2004, 3:25:37 PM8/5/04
bah.... just another happy b day joe

I'll be nice... and say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

and than slink off into the sewer

--
Sometimes I just want to say: Screw it all and get back into bed

DaN CheuNg

Aug 5, 2004, 3:30:12 PM8/5/04
Hangovers tend to get worse on each birthday for me. :-(

Joseph Moore [SysOp] <joem@*spam*is*evil*fdisk-it.com> wrote in

--
Dan C.

Susan

Aug 5, 2004, 5:31:16 PM8/5/04
Joseph,

> Now what do I do

You might graciously apologize to that person for not realizing that
person might consider some actions to have a more long term meaning,
and then you stay away from that person, because they are not
emotionally mature enough to handle such situations, or they have an
emotional dependency issue. At least, that's one option. : )

MichaelC

Aug 5, 2004, 7:14:01 PM8/5/04
Joe

> I did and it is raining :)

Thought that was a safe bet for your location <g>

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 6, 2004, 10:06:41 AM8/6/04
Stevo,

> mission accomplished then,

oh, yes :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 6, 2004, 10:06:42 AM8/6/04
DaN,

> Hangovers tend to get worse on each birthday for me.

me too, I think I am going to start avoiding them :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 6, 2004, 10:06:42 AM8/6/04
Susan,

> and then you stay away from that person,

that is my plan :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 6, 2004, 10:06:43 AM8/6/04
MichaelC,

> Thought that was a safe bet for your location

and it is raining again today <sigh>

Stevo

Aug 6, 2004, 10:23:47 AM8/6/04
> oh, yes :)

Very good. <G>

MichaelC

Aug 6, 2004, 10:48:43 AM8/6/04
Joe

> and it is raining again today <sigh>

Gonna be raining for a while isn't it? :-(

Susan

Aug 6, 2004, 11:00:08 AM8/6/04
Joseph,

> that is my plan :)

I figured it would be. : )

DaN CheuNg

Aug 7, 2004, 2:17:37 PM8/7/04
Easier said than done! ;-)

Joseph Moore [SysOp] <joem@*spam*is*evil*fdisk-it.com> wrote in

> I think I am going to start avoiding them :)

--
Dan C.

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 7, 2004, 3:45:52 PM8/7/04
MichaelC,

> Gonna be raining for a while isn't it?

so far it hasn't rained yet today, but it is only 3:30 - and Pancho is
having my birthday party tonite and is grilling fajitas so I am quite
sure it will rain <sigh>

MichaelC

Aug 7, 2004, 11:04:57 PM8/7/04
Joe

> so far it hasn't rained yet today, but it is only 3:30 - and Pancho is
> having my birthday party tonite and is grilling fajitas so I am quite
> sure it will rain <sigh>

Heck, do you *need* to grill fajitas & drink outside? ;-)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 10, 2004, 7:33:47 AM8/10/04
MichaelC,

> Heck, do you *need* to grill fajitas & drink outside?

of course - otherwise, the mess in the house would be atrocious

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 10, 2004, 7:33:46 AM8/10/04
DaN,

> Easier said than done!

well - as long as I stick to beer it is not too bad :)

MichaelC

Aug 10, 2004, 11:34:53 AM8/10/04
Joe

> of course - otherwise, the mess in the house would be atrocious

Only if you're messy rather than clearing up as you go along <g>

DaN CheuNg

Aug 10, 2004, 12:14:32 PM8/10/04
Yeah, I can't mix different kinds of booze anymore.

> well - as long as I stick to beer it is not too bad :)

--
Dan C.

Blinky Bill

Aug 10, 2004, 10:03:16 PM8/10/04
It would appear that I never wished Joe a happy birthday, so a very
belated happy birthday from down under (enough of that Joe :))

--
Blinky Bill

I don't Suffer from insanity, I enjoy it

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 11, 2004, 8:08:48 AM8/11/04
MichaelC,

> Only if you're messy rather than clearing up as you go along

do you clean up as you go when you are drinking heavily? :)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 11, 2004, 8:08:49 AM8/11/04
DaN,

> Yeah, I can't mix different kinds of booze anymore.

I just can't drink liquor anymore <sigh>

DaN CheuNg

Aug 11, 2004, 9:18:56 AM8/11/04
Hoovers, don't it? :-(

Joseph Moore [SysOp] <joem@*spam*is*evil*fdisk-it.com> wrote in

> I just can't drink liquor anymore <sigh>

--
Dan C.

MichaelC

Aug 16, 2004, 6:09:12 PM8/16/04
Joe

> do you clean up as you go when you are drinking heavily? :)

Sometimes yes, sometimes no - but I don't mind cleaning it all up in the
morning :-)

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 17, 2004, 12:20:42 PM8/17/04
MichaelC,

> but I don't mind cleaning it all up in the
> morning :-)

I do :)

--

Joe

The road to a friends' house is never long and the directions are never
complicated

MichaelC

Aug 17, 2004, 9:41:11 PM8/17/04
Joe
> I do :)

Wuss - get a cleaner <g>

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 18, 2004, 11:32:21 AM8/18/04
MichaelC,

> get a cleaner

he moved to Tennessee

MichaelC

Aug 22, 2004, 5:43:05 PM8/22/04
Joe
> he moved to Tennessee

Because of your beer/BBQ mess? <vbg>

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 23, 2004, 11:26:08 AM8/23/04
MichaelC,

> Because of your beer/BBQ mess?

Nah, he couldn't find steady enough work in FL

MichaelC

Aug 23, 2004, 12:17:59 PM8/23/04
Joe

> Nah, he couldn't find steady enough work in FL

So you weren't having *enough* beer/BBQ messes? <vbg>

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 23, 2004, 2:47:56 PM8/23/04
MichaelC,

> So you weren't having *enough* beer/BBQ messes?

LOL - we had enough, he just wasn't getting paid for them :)

MichaelC

Aug 23, 2004, 4:20:11 PM8/23/04
Joe

> LOL - we had enough, he just wasn't getting paid for them :)

That's just mean <g>

Joseph Moore [SysOp]

Aug 26, 2004, 9:01:05 AM8/26/04
MichaelC,