Mobile Threats

jOHN Steven

Mar 29, 2011, 2:03:19 PM3/29/11
to NoVAOWASP_mobile
As you "move to mobile", the first step in updating your threat model
is identifying "who" can attack you. @_krypto_ and I collaborated on a
blog post to illuminate some of the new attackers... ...as well as how
this architectural addition can breathe new life into some of the old
attackers. Check out:

http://www.cigital.com/justiceleague/2011/03/29/moving-to-mobile-new-threats/

@jack_maninno and I were thinking of organizing a chapter talk + panel
on this topic... as well as bringing in some mobile vendors to
discuss. Thoughts?
-jOHN

jOHN Steven

Mar 29, 2011, 2:07:44 PM3/29/11
to NoVAOWASP_mobile
Also: humble apologies to @jack_mannino

...I twiddled his 'n's in the prior note.

-jOHN