Apologies and Interest Check

voodoo...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2010, 10:15:53 AM1/28/10
to novalanguages
My apologies on letting the last email slip through, I definitely
queued it to be labelled spam, but it was the wrong checkbox. Fail on
my part.

Any interest in having a meeting tonight?

Chris

Eric Mitchell

Jan 28, 2010, 11:25:28 AM1/28/10
to novalanguages
Noah and I are traveling today and won't be back in time for the
meeting tonight. I'm certainly still interested in attending and hope
we can meet up next time.

Eric

Brian

Jan 28, 2010, 12:46:16 PM1/28/10
to novalanguages
sorry Chris, I can't make it tonight.

On Jan 28, 10:15 am, "voodootiki...@gmail.com"

Hitesh Jasani

Jan 28, 2010, 1:03:48 PM1/28/10
to novala...@googlegroups.com
Hey, we're still interested in the meetings, but can't make it tonight.

- Hitesh

Mike Perz

Jan 28, 2010, 1:20:56 PM1/28/10
to novala...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested. I would be participating remotely.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 10:15 AM, voodoo...@gmail.com