Clojure Class in Reston - 3/15-3/17

Matthew Podwysocki

Jan 6, 2010, 8:27:29 PM1/6/10
to novalanguages

For all interested in going even deeper in Clojure, there is a session in Reston on Clojure with Rich Hickey and Stuart Halloway. Looks to be a great class with the language creator and one of its biggest contributors as well.

You can find more information here:
http://pragmaticstudio.com/clojure/

I'm going to try and swing it myself.  ANyone else going?

Matt

Matthew Podwysocki

Jan 7, 2010, 12:21:51 PM1/7/10
to novalanguages
Anyone interested?

Jan 7, 2010, 12:27:15 PM1/7/10
to novala...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Matthew Podwysocki
<matthew.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone interested?

My understanding of the team rate from the site is "the team rate is
for teams of 3 or more from the same company." Can three otherwise
unaffiliated people pay a total of $1195 (before January 15) to take
advantage of the team rate? If so, I'm interested.

--
Dan Moniz <d...@pobox.com> [http://pobox.com/~dnm/]