JUG reminder - it's TONIGHT at 7!

1 view

Dorothy Firsching

Aug 28, 2023, 3:31:56 PM8/28/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Joomlers,

Our regular JUG meeting is tonight at 7.

Please go to https://www.novajoomla.com and log in and then click the event to RSVP.

The Zoom link will be the same as before. If you need it, let me know.

Dorothy

Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy Firsching, PMP
Ursa Major Consulting, LLC
9536 Stevebrook Road
Fairfax, VA  22032
phone (703) 425-6236
fax (703) 345-9354
www.ursamajorconsulting.com
Twitter: @dbfirsching

Paul D. Bain

Aug 28, 2023, 4:06:47 PM8/28/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com, Dorothy Firsching
On 8/28/23 15:31, Dorothy Firsching wrote:
> Hey, Joomlers,
>
> Our regular JUG meeting is tonight at 7.
>
> Please go to https://www.novajoomla.com <https://www.novajoomla.com/>
> and log in and then click the event to RSVP.

I see that the topic is TBD. Do you have any ideas as to what you,
Bruce, and Frank want to discuss? Please let me know.

> The Zoom link will be the same as before. If you need it, let me know.

I _MAY_ attend -- or may not. Could you please send to me a link?? Thanks.