JUG meeting tonight

Dorothy Firsching

Oct 23, 2023, 11:29:39 AM10/23/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that tonight is our JUG Meeting.

Joomla 5 is out, 4.4.0 is out, and while we don't have a speaker or anything fancy, I am sure that we have some things to discuss.

I participated in the recent London JUG, which talked about Joomla plans, and the business owners JUG, at which Robin Clapp talked on Accessibility.

As extensions remove Joomla 3 support and PHP 7.4 support, we may also need to start keeping some lists of what extension and version is compatible with what -- just for those lagging sites.

And then we are getting nagged about Joomla 5 being available -- how ready are we?

See you tonight.  Same link as before.

Dorothy

Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy Firsching, PMP