JA Purity is ready for Joomla 4, also T3 and T4

Dorothy Firsching

Aug 27, 2021, 12:34:58 PM8/27/21
to novaj...@googlegroups.com
I know some of you were looking for this -- JA Purity III and several other templates have now been updated for Joomla 4, as well as others:

https://www.joomlart.com/blog/joomla-templates/joomla-4-more-products-updated-for-joomla-4

I'm particularly surprised that T3 Framework as well as T4 Framework are on the list.

Joomlart also has a migration guide:
https://www.joomlart.com/blog/joomla-templates/how-to-migrate-joomla-3-to-joomla-4-step-by-step-tutorial

But be sure to take a backup and try the migration on a development site so that you don't break your live site. Since this update makes you clean up all the old junk on your site, it's not without a hitch or two that could take time to figure out.

More to come, and more to test!

Dorothy

Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy Firsching, PMP
Ursa Major Consulting, LLC
9536 Stevebrook Road
Fairfax, VA  22032
phone (703) 425-6236
fax (703) 345-9354
www.ursamajorconsulting.com
Twitter: @dbfirsching

Bruce Scherzinger

Aug 27, 2021, 1:23:58 PM8/27/21
to novaj...@googlegroups.com, Dorothy Firsching
Pleasantly surprising. I've yet to move my high school class site to Gantry, and maybe now I don't have to. Purity has incompatibilities with Fabrik, and if they aren't fixed still in the J!4 version, I'm still switching.
Bruce Scherzinger * Bruce.Sc...@gmail.com

--
NoVAJoomla is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
---