Ecommerce and Joomla 4

Dorothy Firsching

Aug 9, 2023, 12:46:17 PM8/9/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com
Hi, guys,

Do any of you recommend an ecommerce extension for Joomla 4?
Does EShop by JoomDonation look good or do you prefer HikaShop or something else?
It looks like J2Store may or may not be ready for J4. Is that the case?

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy Firsching, PMP
Ursa Major Consulting, LLC
9536 Stevebrook Road
Fairfax, VA  22032
phone (703) 425-6236
fax (703) 345-9354
www.ursamajorconsulting.com
Twitter: @dbfirsching

Bruce Scherzinger

Aug 9, 2023, 1:01:46 PM8/9/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com, Dorothy Firsching
I don't do commercial sites, so I have no clue.
Bruce Scherzinger * bruce.sc...@gmail.com

--
NoVAJoomla is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
---

Gene Crawford

Aug 9, 2023, 2:40:11 PM8/9/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com, Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy, if you want to call me Monday, we can discuss. I actually use both and they're pretty good. Ultimately, Hikashop is more powerful, but it might be a bit overkill depending on your needs.

One thing I love about both is that both companies really support their products and they're pretty inexpensive.

Gene