Phoca Top Menu CSS Issue

Bruce Scherzinger

Nov 4, 2023, 11:31:12 AM11/4/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com

If you are using Phoca Top Menu with Joomla! 4, there is a CSS issue that might cause its dropdown menus to appear all white. You’ll be able to hover over the menu items, which will make them appear one at a time, but the menus initially appear to be…empty.

I have reported the issue to the Phoca developers. It started somewhere after Phoca Top Menu v4.0.11 and by or before v4.0.14. Version 5.0.0 also has the issue.

Again, your site may not be affected, but all of mine were. If anyone needs the v4.0.11 installer, let me know and I can make it available.

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce Scherzinger * bruce.sc...@gmail.com