Fwd: JDAYUSA - 2024 & PBF 2024

Dorothy Firsching

Feb 22, 2024, 10:18:18 AMFeb 22
to novaj...@googlegroups.com

Subject: JDAYUSA - 2024 & PBF 2024
From: JoomlaDayUSA <in...@jdayusa.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2024 14:00:51 -0000

View in browser
[]
Sessions Sponsors Register JDAYUSA
JoomlaDayUSA 2023
JDAYUSA is in Nashville!

Thursday, April 11 - 10am - 6pm (CST)
  • Intro to Joomla Class, Pizza Bugs and Fun, and several sessions

Friday, April 12 - 8:30am - 6pm (CST)
  • Sessions, sessions, sessions

Saturday, April 13 - fun day

Join us in Nashville, TN (or participate virtually) for our 4th annual JDAYUSA!
Find out more
Sessions 2024
Our Speakers
Buy a Ticket
Our Sponsors
[]
Our Conference Sponsor - Akeeba

Special thanks to our conference sponsor Akeeba.  Learn more about akeeba backup and Panopticon.
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Become a Sponsor
View all sponsors
Pizza Bugs and Fun
[]

Saturday, Feb 24, 9:00 am EDT - 1:00 PMÂ

Note you can participate in Pizza Bugs and Fun for 24 hours!  These are just 'suggested times'.  The online virtual room will have an expert available to show you want to do and how to test!
Register for USA PBF!

We need your help!  With Joomla5 on it's way we are participating in a 24 hour Pizza Bugs and Fun Event!
Please Join us!
We need:
Testers, Fixers, Documenters... YES, YOU!
[]
[]
facebook
JoomlaDayUSA