Fwd: Joomla - Pizza, Bugs & Fun at 26th August 2023

Dorothy Firsching

Aug 12, 2023, 4:47:23 PM8/12/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested?
I have a conflict myself.

Dorothy

Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 00:43:43 +0200
To: dfirs...@ursamajorconsulting.com
From: benjamin...@community.joomla.org
Subject: Joomla - Pizza, Bugs & Fun at 26th August 2023

Hello Dorothy,

Joomla! 5 is coming soon and we're currently preparing a Pizza, Bugs & Fun (PBF) in a few weeks. I found you in my list as organizer or participant of Joomla! User Group Northern Virginia.

Thanks to our sponsor, Ionos (ionos.com), we're able to organize a really nice event with pizza, merchandise and a lot of fun. Also we want of course to bring Joomla! 5 forward to get a stable release.

Here are the basic:

Date: 26th August 2023

Start: 9am your time zone (it's a worldwide event)

Information: www.pizza-bugs-fun.com

Why am I writing this email?

Without all you volunteers Joomla! would not exist, so we need you to get people excited and gathered.

We're looking for different locations around-the-world where people can meet and join our event.

Would you be able to organize such a location?

Read here how a location should look like: https://www.pizza-bugs-fun.com/en/host-a-location

You take care of the location, invite the people and we pay for the pizza and the non-alcoholic drinks for everyone. Additionally we have some merchandise from our sponsor Ionos and from Joomla! itself to share with all the participants.

When you get a location, please write me an email with the address and the approximate number of participants and we'll put you on the webpage so more people can join: benjamin...@community.joomla.org

If you can't organize a location, do you know a person to do that? Feel free to redirect this email to anyone you think can help us out.

Prefer to join online?

We will also have an online video server, where you can join. We will post the URL on the homepage a few days before the event.

Last but not least, we have a few banner sponsor opportunities left. If you or someone you know is interested in supporting this event, please contact me for more information.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy Firsching, PMP