Panopticon

Dorothy Firsching

Nov 10, 2023, 9:27:13 AM11/10/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com
Have any of you tried Akeeba Panopticon?

https://www.akeeba.com/news/1761-self-hosted-monitoring-panopticon.html

Akeeba says:

We are stoked to introduce the latest addition to our software lineup: Akeeba Panopticon, our self-hosted, free-of-charge site monitoring software for Joomla!™ sites!

Akeeba Panopticon can run on any commercial hosting provider which meets the following modest requirements:
  • PHP 8.1, 8.2, or 8.3; PHP 8.2 recommended.
  • MySQL 5.7.9 or later, or MariaDB 10.3 or later; MySQL 8.0 recommended.
  • Able to run CRON jobs, either command-line (preferred) or URLs with a frequency of once every minute.

Panopticon can monitor Joomla! 3, Joomla! 4, and Joomla! 5 sites running on PHP 7.2 or later.

Dorothy

Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy Firsching, PMP
Ursa Major Consulting, LLC
9536 Stevebrook Road
Fairfax, VA  22032
phone (703) 425-6236
fax (703) 345-9354
www.ursamajorconsulting.com
Twitter: @dbfirsching

Bruce Scherzinger

Nov 10, 2023, 10:10:11 AM11/10/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com, Dorothy Firsching
No, but it sounds intriguing and appears to be free. At least I don't see any pricing and the download is from GitHub. I'll give it a shot this weekend.
Bruce Scherzinger * bruce.sc...@gmail.com

--
NoVAJoomla is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
---

Gene Crawford

Nov 10, 2023, 10:23:00 AM11/10/23
to novaj...@googlegroups.com, Dorothy Firsching, Bruce Scherzinger
I'd be interested in that as well. I read about it the other day, but havent had a moment to look closer. I'm a subscriber to Phil Taylor's mysites.guru service and am happy with it. However, free is free (for now). It's worth a look.

Gene