Nottingham Hackspace Trustee Elections nomination window ends tonight

Andrew Armstrong

May 10, 2022, 8:06:44 AM5/10/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We send out emails to all members about this but some people may miss it, so to cover all bases the end of the 2022 Trustee Election window is tonight at midnight.

We need 5 or more nominations as per the constitution else we'll have to reopen the nomination window pushing back the election period, plus if that also fails to get 5 nominations we will be forced to close the hackspace entirely as per the constitution.

There are 628 current members, minus trustees who terms are not ending this is 625 people who could stand! Don't think "someone else will do it" either this is a regular pain point for our organisation, and we encourage people to stand who are interested in the space - which as a member I hope you all are!

See your emails for details but to self nominate email trus...@nottinghack.org.uk with a photo and About Me description for the wiki.

Thank you,

Andrew on behalf of the Nottinghack Trustees