Re: [Nottinghack] Digest for nottinghack@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Arthur Moore

Nov 26, 2022, 10:59:21 AM11/26/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,
Looking forward to it.
I will be free any time except Tuesday evening.
All the best
Arthur

On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 at 12:48, <notti...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Taiiwo Llort <tyle...@gmail.com>: Nov 26 10:42AM

Here's some photos of it. There's approx:

2 toasters (working, but used)
2 record players
1 retro motorcycle helmet
A bunch of DAB radios of various sizes and quality
Some headphones
A kettle
Some Bluetooth speakers
Some FM radios
Some colour and b&w screen MP3 players (could reuse the screens I bet)
A steelseries mech keyboard (used)
A box of new ink cartridges for a Kodak printer
Large amount of blank sticky labels (1000s)
Misc cables
Universal TV remotes
NFC Bluetooth adapter thing

I'll be bringing it to the hackspace some point next week (I'll post exact
date). Someone please let me know if I should leave it for people to take
or bring it with me when I leave?

Taiiwo Llort <tyle...@gmail.com>: Nov 26 10:48AM

Here's the helmet

You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.