Calling all Fixers, Tinker-ers and open-minded problem solvers!

Nick Strang

Sep 13, 2021, 5:04:22 AM9/13/21
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi Hackspace,

I'm hoping for some help from your lovely community.

I am in the process of setting up a vinyl record pressing plant here in Nottinghamshire. I have a background in the music industry / business world...less so in engineering and handywork.

There is an upcoming opportunity for a lead engineer at the plant. This will involve a huge amount of troubleshooting with very temperamental machinery but will also be well-paid and very rewarding. There are endless variables that can affect the output of vinyl records so the ideal person will be very good at problem solving, level-headed and patient, as well as hard-working!

You do not need experience or interest in vinyl records (although it would be a bonus!) but we're looking for individuals who have a keen interest in maintaining and optimising factory machinery in a full time role.

If this sounds like it might suit you, or someone you know, please get in touch as soon as possible. Happy to answer any questions and give more details upon request.

Cheers,

Nick