CleanUpAfterTheFire 2

bobw

Apr 10, 2022, 5:32:33 AMApr 10
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
CleanUpAfterTheFire..........The next session will be on Tuesday evening. That's the 12th from 7pm to 9pm. If you can make it please post here and if you can bring a bucket you will be mentioned in dispatches.

About 15% of the ceiling is still to be done.  All the walls have been washed however there are some odd corners that need doing. Floor needs mopping. We intend to paint some trial patches and see what happens. It will tell us if our washing is good enough.

Thanks to those who turned out yesterday afternoon and a big thanks to Betty for making drinks and providing biscuits.