Free ticket to London tomorrow (mon 17th)

Karen

May 16, 2021, 4:10:23 PM5/16/21
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this
I stupidly booked a ticket from Nottingham to London instead of the other way round and its now too late to change it.
Journey: Nottingham, Railway Station - London, St Pancras International, Railway Station Number of Passengers: 1 Leaving: 04:50PM(Europe/London) Arriving: 06:38PM(Europe/London) Seats: General seating
If you want it email me on kwn...@gmail.com 1st come, first served

James Taylor

May 17, 2021, 1:43:47 PM5/17/21
to notti...@googlegroups.com
If it doesn't find a good home people post them on the r/Nottingham subreddit too.

Karen

May 18, 2021, 12:48:48 PM5/18/21
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Thanks, I'll try that next time I mess up!