Woodworking Tool Demo

Keelan Hegarty

Apr 21, 2022, 2:34:37 PMApr 21
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi All,
New member here. I was wondering if someone in the woodworking group would be available to give me a quick demo of the woodworking tools? I've used versions of most the tools before but it would be good to get a once over for safety plus any tips if some tools are better than others. Happy to put money in for induction. Will be flexible time wise; can do this weekend or some evening.
Will be interested in dimension saw, planer, thicknesser, sanders, biscuiters etc.

Thanks
Keelan

bobw

Apr 25, 2022, 8:18:14 AMApr 25
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi Keelan,
Because of the fire the only fixed powers tools avalable at the moment are bandsaws, sanders, a thicknesser , sliding mitre saw. If you want an intro to these then I will be available next Saturday 30th.  at 3pm. There will be no induction fee for this.

Bob Wood      The Woodworking Team.