Acryclic sheet donation - interest?

Jozef Doyle

Jul 13, 2022, 11:58:21 AM7/13/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hey guys, I've been given the task of ethically recycling around 10 acrylic sheets, perhaps 3 feet by 5 feet each, in various colours and thicknesses (they were used as background colour in overhead unboxing videos)

is this something the space would benefit from receiving? I know you have finite space and storage, so thought it better to ask.

Carl Stephenson

Jul 13, 2022, 12:09:18 PM7/13/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com
If the space turns them down, could I please have any white or clear sheets?

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022, 16:58 Jozef Doyle, <jozefdoy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys, I've been given the task of ethically recycling around 10 acrylic sheets, perhaps 3 feet by 5 feet each, in various colours and thicknesses (they were used as background colour in overhead unboxing videos)

is this something the space would benefit from receiving? I know you have finite space and storage, so thought it better to ask.

David Peat

Jul 13, 2022, 12:42:52 PM7/13/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com
I would also be interested in clear sheets if avaliable

--
Thanks,

Dr David Peat

Jozef Doyle

Jul 13, 2022, 12:47:14 PM7/13/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Sorry guys, there's no clear acrylic since they were used as colour backgrounds for overhead unboxing videos.

D Spence

Jul 13, 2022, 1:02:20 PM7/13/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josef
I think the space could definitely use the sheets. I need some for 3d printer enclosures. im sure other teams could make use of them.
thanks

Jozef Doyle

Jul 14, 2022, 5:15:14 AM7/14/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
No worries - I'll get them over next week!

D Spence

Jul 14, 2022, 5:44:02 AM7/14/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com
if you are not a member please feel free to contact me to arrange a delivery time. thanks

Dana Church

Jul 22, 2022, 4:57:49 AM7/22/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would be very interested in some of the 10 acrylic sheets, perhaps 3 feet by 5 feet each, in various colours and thicknesses.

Have you given them away as yet?

I can collect if still available.

Cheers,
Dana Church