Aluminium Screen printing frames available

Julia Stephenson

Jun 3, 2024, 7:21:43 AMJun 3
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi,

I have a big IKEA bag full of professionally made screen printing frames. available for donation to the HackSpace.

Just joined the HackSpace and during the my first visit I was reminded I have these in my lockup!

I will be at the HackSpace next Wednesday evening to pickup my RFID card and will have them in the boot of my car.

Is there anyone who screen prints available then to have a look? They are no use to me and will just end up being scrapped.

Thanks Julia

Leo Beaver

Jun 3, 2024, 9:28:13 AMJun 3
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julia,I am definetly interested in these frames and they would be put to good use. Can I collct these from you anytime but unfortunately not Wednesday, But I am happy to fetch on a day or time you agree to, Kind regards. Theo