Nottingham Green Festival update and opportunities

Jon Patterns

Aug 14, 2023, 6:24:37 AM8/14/23
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
This year the Nottingham Green Festival is on Sunday 10th, September.
https://nottmgreenfest.org.uk

We are having 'knowledge garden' section again. Which will feature talks, discussions and activities.

One of the discussion sections is about the ways to deal with the 'Cost of Living' crisis. How the community can come together to support each other, while simultaneously helping with the ecological crisis, for example by sharing resources.

If anyone involved with Hackspace would like join that discussion please contact me.  The plan is to have people from several organisations give a short introduction then have a discussion with the festival goers.

We are also looking for people to run suitable activities in the knowledge garden and children's area. Again contact me if you are interested.

- - -

Finally, on 31st we are screening 'Greenhouse by Joost' in conjunction with Mammoth Cinema (ex Screen Room)
https://mammothcinema.uk/Event/14106

Thanks
Jon