Use of the table saw.

bobw

Aug 8, 2022, 7:10:12 AM8/8/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
The extraction system on the table saw has been modified. Before it goes back into general usage supervised testing is required. Supervised sessions; possibly followed by further modifications will continue until  we are sure that we have a system of work that significantly reduces the chances of a fire. To this end members will be able to use the table saw:

Tomorrow Tuesday 9th.  15.15 to 17.00

During the open evening : Wed 10th  18.30 to 20.30.

Further sessions will follow

Bob Wood     Woodworking Team

geoff warner

Aug 8, 2022, 7:29:39 AM8/8/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hi bob
See you wednesday
Geoff

bobw

Aug 18, 2022, 4:54:54 AM8/18/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Members will be able to use the table saw this Sunday 21st aug. from 1pm until 5pm
Bob

bobw

Aug 20, 2022, 7:03:44 AM8/20/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
I will be in this pm from 2 to 4 so the table saw will be available for use by members  during that time. Also see my previous post.

Bob