Yellow thicknesser

bobw

Jun 12, 2022, 12:09:25 PMJun 12
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Is out of order. The blade rise and fall mechanism has failed. Investigation has not yet taken place.  Hopefully this week.
Bob

geoff warner

Jun 12, 2022, 1:09:19 PMJun 12
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hi bob
Are you up and about now i want to deliver your items
Geoff

On Sun, 12 Jun 2022, 17:09 bobw, <bh5...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is out of order. The blade rise and fall mechanism has failed. Investigation has not yet taken place.  Hopefully this week.
Bob

bobw

Jun 13, 2022, 3:09:09 PMJun 13
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi Geoff, is 3pm tomorrow (Tuesday) any good.
Bob

bobw

Jun 13, 2022, 3:10:59 PMJun 13
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
The machine has a broken sprocket. This could take some time to fix
Bob

geoff warner

Jun 13, 2022, 3:53:27 PMJun 13
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hi bob
Yes thats ok see you at 3 if poss keep an ear to the door bell
Geoff

bobw

Jun 14, 2022, 12:19:43 PMJun 14
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi Geoff, I hope you are OK.  I did not hear the bell.
Bob

geoff warner

Jun 14, 2022, 1:11:32 PMJun 14
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hi bob
Could not make anyone hear me rang both bells if you still want them you will have to collect them from my address my mobile no is 07965756762
Geoff

Matt Lloyd

Jun 14, 2022, 1:17:58 PMJun 14
to NottingHack Google Groups
Try the bell's upstairs next time, not just the downstairs area which is less likely to be occupied
Also no need to hammer the button repeatedly quite so quick, you caused the bell hardware in the blue room to reboot itsself

Can I also suggest exchanging phone numbers via direct email (not on the google groups)

Matt

bobw

Jun 22, 2022, 3:42:21 PMJun 22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
The yellow thicknesser is working again. Move the up/ down handle by small amonts to stop the workpiece jamming.