maching job required on warco lathe

geoffwa...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2023, 2:41:07 PM2/7/23
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
hi i am not a member of hackspace but wonder if anyone familiar with the warco lathe could do a small boring job on a casting for me
regards geoff

Matt Lloyd

Feb 7, 2023, 2:57:20 PM2/7/23
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Picture and a few details of size of the part and bore hole might be useful

Matt

On 7 Feb 2023, at 19:41, geoffwa...@gmail.com <geoffwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi i am not a member of hackspace but wonder if anyone familiar with the warco lathe could do a small boring job on a casting for me
regards geoff

geoffwa...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2023, 1:42:44 PM2/9/23
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
hi matt
please find pics of the job i require doing the casting will not allow the steel column to pass right through it as it should so the small arrowed area on the pics require boring out to allow the column to pass through hope this makes sense pics to follow
geoff

Matt Lloyd

Feb 9, 2023, 1:47:57 PM2/9/23
to NottingHack Google Groups
Pics have not come though

Matt

geoff warner

Feb 9, 2023, 2:10:44 PM2/9/23
to notti...@googlegroups.com
hi matt
the bore hole size is 62 mm pic enc looks like it will only let me send 1 pic
geoff

IMG_7604.JPG