Trustee Elections 2023 - Reminder

Nottingham Trustees

May 6, 2023, 10:41:20 AM5/6/23
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi all,

The nominations window for the election of Trustees is still open, and will close in TWO days, at 23:59 on Monday, 8th May. We have three Trustee positions that will be open, and we need at least four members to stand in order to run the election, else we will have to reopen nominations and delay the election.

If we are not successful in finding four nominees, the Hackspace will close, and we will enter a consultation with members on next steps to take. Therefore, if you are interested in standing and ensuring the future of the Hackspace is maintained, please send your nomination to trus...@nottinghack.org.uk before the deadline.

More details on the election and how to apply as a nominee can be found here:
 https://wiki.nottinghack.org.uk/wiki/2023-05-23_Trustee_Election

Thank you!

Andrew, Betty, Douglas, Joshua, Mark, Mike, Steve
Nottingham Hackspace Trustees