Re: [Nottinghack] Digest for nottinghack@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Arthur Moore

Jul 11, 2022, 10:07:46 AM7/11/22
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jason. Will you drop them off at the space, or should I collect it, as I guess it is quite heavy! Arthur

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022, 13:48 , <notti...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jason McGinty <jkmc...@gmail.com>: Jul 10 09:38AM -0700

Hi All,

Not sure whats happened, I thought I had replied with photos in the thread,
but can't seem to see them posted.

Here's the image again plus a couple of extra for the clamps.

I am happy for Arthur and Jennifer if you want the surface plate / drill if
the hackspace doesn't want them.

Thanks

Jason

PS looks like the images with attachments were to big just clocked the
message about not sending it. Have attached a few of them resized and zipped
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Jason McGinty

Jul 16, 2022, 11:49:38 AM7/16/22
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi All,

Just wondering what would be the best time to drop off the items that people have shown interest in ( i.e the vice -Ava, Pillar Drill - Jennifer, Surface Plate - Arthur and Clamps -Bob) .

I am guessing everyone has access to the Hackspace so would be able to pick up the bits in their own time.

Is there a a night or possibly late afternoon ( though that would have to depend on my work commitments a bit) that's anybody is their this week ( just seen that i've missed the open night this week).

Thanks

Jason