Trying to find my DNH stuff

james_c...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2022, 4:21:48 AMMay 12
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi, I went in last night to use the laser cutter and found that there'd been a tidying up of the shelves in the main room, and I can't find my cardboard DNH package with all my parts which was there previously. Is there somewhere else any excess stuff got moved to that I can check? it's an A1 kitronik cardboard envelope with a hand drawn biohazard label on it, and a DNH sticker for AMarsReject.

bobw

May 12, 2022, 6:31:44 AMMay 12
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi James,
What was the date on your DNH sticker ? When you say " it was there previously"  When , roughly , are you talking about?
Bob Wood

james_c...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2022, 8:28:47 AMMay 12
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi Bob,

Wow, looks like it was january I was in last, it felt more recent! That'll be when I last used the stuff in the package, I couldn't tell you the sticker date off the top of my head, though, I'm not sure when or if I wrote a fresh date on it.

James

bobw

May 15, 2022, 6:58:04 AMMay 15
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi James,
If it was an old sticker then your stuff would have gone in the disposal pile. We have not yet had a skip so there is a good chance it is still in the space. Near the spray booth is a wooden rack for sheet storage (which is full) and a metal trolley with unlabelled and out of date stickers. Look there first. If negative then look downstairs next to bicycle repairs. There is a large pile of junk waiting to be dealt with.
It is very advisable to renew DNH stickers every 2 months. We have committed ourselves to 4 tidy/clearout sessions per year and there may be more.
Bob

james_c...@hotmail.com

May 16, 2022, 4:03:22 AMMay 16
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi Bob,
Thanks, I'm going in today so I'll give the trolley a scouring!

James