Membership cancelled

Benjamin Crowe

Feb 8, 2024, 8:47:12 AMFeb 8
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've just got notification that my membership has been cancelled and I need to clear out my box. I didn't realise my standing order had failed and I don't want me membership to be cancelled.

If I set up a new standing order with my reference will this start my membership again or do will I need to do anything else?

Cheers
Ben

Aaron Jackson

Feb 8, 2024, 9:24:45 AMFeb 8
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

If you get the payment going again using the correct reference it should all be fine.

We can move your box back to members storage etc

Thanks,
Aaron

Benjamin Crowe

Feb 9, 2024, 3:48:24 AMFeb 9
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Cheers,

I hadn't realised that my email wasn't syncing properly so missed the notifications. Sorry about that.

Ben